Aneurysm Community
WORST HEADACHE EVER WHILE HAVING BM
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

WORST HEADACHE EVER WHILE HAVING BM

.THIS HAS HAPPENED 3 TIMES, MY LAST THREE BM'S .   I FEEL THE URGE AND GO TO THE BATHROOM NO CONSTIPATON, NO UPSET STOMACH, JUST A REGULAR BM.  OUT OF NO WERE A MAJOR HEADACHE HITS ME. IT IS THE WORST PAIN I HAVE EVER FELT. JUST STARTS POUNDING IN MY HEAD AND ITS LIKE I AM JUST FROZE.  AFTER I FINISH MY BUSINESS AND STAND IM  DIZZY AND A LITTLE NAUSEAS.   PLEASE HELP I HAVE NO HISTORY OF MIGRAINES. THIS HEADACHE SEEMS TO BE LASTING LONGER AND LONGER EACH TIME.    IM SCARED THEY ARE GONNA FIND ME ON THE FLOOR., STROKED OUT AND THAT WOULD BE REALLY BAD.     .
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
What you suffer from is probably a vasovagal syncope or a vasovagal attack. The complex group of symptoms are mediated by the vagus nerve. This nerve is irritated by prolonged standing, standing up suddenly, stress, pain, hunger, dehydration, intense emotion etc.  A tilt table test, holter monitor, echocardiogram etc are done for confirmed diagnosis. Discuss this with your doctor. Taking something before going for the bowel movement may help. Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Aneurysm Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...