What are the health Benefits of having a Stent put into right subclavian artery?
I was recently diagnosed with subclavian artery blockage in both the right & left arteries of 80% for both of them.

What is the prognosis for me if I have a stent put in one (doctor wants to put the stent into the right artery) of them?

How will/might this effect my quality of life after the procedure? Other than staying alive, that is a given!

And lastly what are/would the results be if I don't have this done? Thank you for your help with these questions!!!
Hi!
The left subclavian artery supplies to left arm and the right to right arm and parts of head and thorax. A stent put in the artery can improve the blood supply to the arms and improve their function. Your muscles and tissue will not pain due to poor blood supply.
If you do not put stent then slowly with time there will be 100% blockage, the blockage may increase in size and you may need a surgery to bypass the blockage.
Stenting will improve your quality of life as well. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.