Aneurysm Community
Why are my questions NOT being answered?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.

My questions have been posted on this site for quite a few days and not one person has attempted to reply to it.
Why would this be happening?
The only question I found was about your veins and how tingling in your hands is preventing you from doing usual tasks.  In that question you were wondering if it could be a drug allergy and that you had gone to the ER for help.  You also mentioned that you ahve a doctor appt. in a few days, so I hope that doctor was able to address your concerns.  If you're still having problems using your hands, it may have nothing to do with a drug allergy but rather something else you hadn't noticed before.  If you're primary care doctor can't help you, please find out if you can see a neurologist for the tingling in your hands.

As for the blue, distended veins - I'm not a doctor but if your blood pressure is okay, I can't figure out why the people at the ER would suggest it had to do with increased salt in your diet.  Perhaps the antibiotic you are taking has a lot of sodium in it, which would be about the same as having increased salt in your diet.  Otherwise, please seek a second opinion if your symptoms do not go away!