Aa
A
A
Close
Why are my questions NOT being answered?
My questions have been posted on this site for quite a few days and not one person has attempted to reply to it.
Why would this be happening?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
The only question I found was about your veins and how tingling in your hands is preventing you from doing usual tasks.  In that question you were wondering if it could be a drug allergy and that you had gone to the ER for help.  You also mentioned that you ahve a doctor appt. in a few days, so I hope that doctor was able to address your concerns.  If you're still having problems using your hands, it may have nothing to do with a drug allergy but rather something else you hadn't noticed before.  If you're primary care doctor can't help you, please find out if you can see a neurologist for the tingling in your hands.

As for the blue, distended veins - I'm not a doctor but if your blood pressure is okay, I can't figure out why the people at the ER would suggest it had to do with increased salt in your diet.  Perhaps the antibiotic you are taking has a lot of sodium in it, which would be about the same as having increased salt in your diet.  Otherwise, please seek a second opinion if your symptoms do not go away!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Aneurysm Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank