cerebral aneurysm
I was diagnosed with a 4mm cerebral aneurysm and just went for angiogram ct and I am waiting the results I am a nervous wreck. I was also diagnosed with chiari and cervical disc disease . How do they treat cerebral aneurysms ? I am new to this and have a million queations
Glad to hear your aneurysm was discovered unruptured.  There are a few choices for your specialist to consider including coiling, clipping, stenting, and gluing.  Each  procedure has its pro and cons.

Fortunately, you are close to Hershey Med.  Hershey is using  a gluing procedure in some cases and this might be preferable.  Clipping is permanent but is also the most invasive.  

Feel free to ask any questions!
What is gluing and how is it done?
After having a diagnostic arteriogram, the Doctor will thread a catheter to the site of the aneurysm and fill the sac with a glue like substance.  It is a relatively new procedure but seems to be working well.  As I understand, Hershey Med is the pioneer of this procedure.  Based on my experience at this Hospital, I would be comfortable with their recommendations.
I have a 4mm annie- don't wory if it doesn't bother u they just watch it- this  size is  smaller than a pea.  I have known I have it for almost 8 yrs -go for my yearly CT w/ contrast & they watch it. So don't panic until u hear something