dr visit
I went to my pcp today and he said he got my report back from my angiogram and said my aneurysm was around my optical nerve he also sd I have inflamed tempral arteries and high bloodpressure. Man I needed that after being diagnosed with chiari malformation and cervical disc dsease.
Hi!
I am sorry to hear that you are going through so much. I know it is overwhelming to get so many diagnoses. Today brain aneurysms are treated successfully. If vision is being compromised or likely to be compromised and the aneurysm is likely to rupture or bleed, the doctor will take you up for surgery. High blood pressure can be brought under control with medication. Chiari malformation in early stages needs no treatment. Also, usually cervical disc disease can be managed by a combination of pain killers, physiotherapy, and use of cervical collar. Not the ideal situation to have I know, but not so grave either that you cannot be successfully treated. Please be in touch with the respective specialists. Wish you a speedy recovery! Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.