extreme anger cause aneurysm
the other day i got really angry. i could feel the blood rushing through the veins in my neck and afterwards i got really tired and got a headache. i was wondering if this could cause an aneurysm im really worried
Definently not. Aneurysms develop slowly and over time, ussually in people who have chronic high blood pressure or some sort of weakness or defect in the artery wall. I don't think you should be worried.
I got really upset one night and i felt the blood was rushing up through my face and head. In the middle of the night i got up with severe neck pain and headache and within few hours inability to function normally. I was having an hemorraghic stroke (rupture of aneurysm). They do not know why I had develop the aneurysm, as I do not have high blood pressure, am not a smoker, or drink alcohol, or have family history of stroke. It seems that aneursym develop over time, but I am still  in my head think that night  may have caused my aneurysm to rupture. I had surgery (stent and coil embolization) since then but am scare of developing new one or rupture the existing one if not canalized properly. So I monitored it with cerebral angio since the surgery and will do MRA in a week !!  so do not stress out....or get angry. Is not worthed. My life  has changed since my stroke and I hope people could be more compassionate and loving. We can not change them but we can change how we react to unfortunate situation.