Aneurysm Community
headache

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.

headache

i had this feeling of bursting in vein in my right side of head and sometimes in my left side of head and i'm wondering why is this happening or what is the cause of this? what shoukd i do about this?
Hi!
It is difficult to diagnose a throbbing headache on net. It could be cluster headache, migraine, or tension headache. Sometimes migraines do not have triggers. You could also be having ‘benign intracranial hypertension’ (BIH). This happens due to impaired CSF absorption. A generalized throbbing headache worst felt in the morning and last thing at night. This headache is generally relieved on standing (consistent with raised intracranial pressure). It is aggravated by straining, coughing or a change in position. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Please consult a neurologist. Take care!