Aneurysm Community
how to lower high blood pressure and high heart rate with supplements
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

how to lower high blood pressure and high heart rate with supplements

i have been having high blood pressure and heart rates but only when im standing up when i lay down for a while it goes down to a normal reading i just had back surgery on march 16th  2011 and had complications from it lost 6liters of blood and flat lined for a couple of min. i didnt start having a high heart rate til after my surgery but ive been having high blood pressure since before then i had blood work done this past month and my primary doctor said that my cholesterol was high i do experience chest pains sometimes and it worries me i dont go back to see my primary till the 5th of may i just started yesterday taking fish oil pills and some st john's worth i read that the st john's would help lower the heart rate ive been under allot of stress as well, mentally which i know does not help my situation my question is why could my heart a blood pressure be so elevated when im up and moving around and could it possible be a result from the complications from my surgery? and my last question how much of the fish oil pills should i take i read that it should be at least  10pills a day and does the st john's worth really work on heart rates or should i try something else untill i go back and see my primary
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Aneurysm Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
17 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank