is this an aneurysm? please reply asap
i;ve been having a few symptoms such as double vision and forgetfulness. yesterday, a headache started behind my left eye. it's not too severe as i can tolerate it and ibuprofen helps. however, my neck is also a little sore. i go to neurologist on monday. i went to eye doctor and they said everything is fine!! except for one small thing on the visiual field test, which was a small area where i couldnt see anything and it wasnt my blind spot.
also, would it be okay if i asked the neurologist to preform a scan for aneurysm to rule it out?
You should feel free to ask your Neurologist anything!  Based on your description I don't think you need to worry about a aneurysm, but that's what we pay Doctor's for.  Good luck and make sure you have a comprehensive list of symptoms you have felt and when you felt them.