Aneurysm Community
please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.

please help

I am a 23 year old male I'm 5'10 155 pounds I have been healthy and an athlete my whole life although I have smoked and drank alcohol I recently gave up smoking and drinking in july on my way to the beach I had what I was told is a panic attack since then I have been having constant shortness of breath serious fatigue especially in my arms changes in vision headaches sharp pains in my chest and abs random tighness in my chest I get shooting pains in my butt when I feel I have gas or need to use the bathroom my feces seems to be abnormal I get muscle twitches everywhere on my body I have dull back pain at times and sometimes when I have shortness of breath and I struggle to breathe it feels like my chest is ripping apart when I am sitting and lean a certain way it makes my chest hurt more I get sensations like I feel I am about to pass out and I've always had very prominent veins but lately they stick out even more and new one appeared all over my body that were not previously visible I have been to the hospital numerous times because I have no insurrance I've had multiple ekgs chest x-rays and blood test I've also had ct scans with and without contrast of my head abdomen and pelvic area I've had bariun swallow x rays urine test an echocardiogram and sputum test this is ruining my life I don't do anything and and am paranoid I am dying please anyone shed some light on my situation I would greatly appreciate it