questions about aneurysms
I dont know if I have a brain anuerysm but I would like to know if anyone has had similar symptoms to me and what there result was.
During the past month and a half I have been experiencing sharp pains above and behind my right eye when I laugh or cough and sometimes from bending over and stretching. The pains are sharp and last about 2 seconds, they sometimes feel like a pulsing feeling like blood being pumped through a vein which makes me worry its an anuerysm. I had an mri done 5 months ago from left sided numbness which I beleive was related to the discovery of my lyme disease. during the mri they found nothing wrong. I am 21 years old and I used to smoke and drink but have stopped since the time of the mri.
any Ideas what this could be? it has me quite worried im kind of afraid to laugh or cough.
Thanks,
Connor
If the MRI was done with a contrast agent then you could feel pretty comfortable with the results.  This question would be better answered by your Doctor or you could request a copy of the MRI report to see if contrast was used or if there were some other incidental findings such as any sinus conditions which can mimick similar symptoms.  Good luck.