Aa
A
A
Close
774736 tn?1311334985
Angry when playing video games
I play halo 3 online and its a FPS(first person shooter) for those of you who dont know and I am really competitive...If were losing or I miss a shot I freak out...Afterwards I think about what just happend and am shocked that a video game can get the best of me...I want to be competitive but keep my temper and good sportsmanship...

Sry I know its a pretty random post but looking for some insight
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
535822 tn?1443980380
My insight tells me too much video games cut them back there are other great things in life to do, its not great being angry a lot and it could become a real habit and transfer to being angry with people and Family so get something else going in your life , you could play sometimes just dont make it the most important recreation you have..Good Luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have a huge competition issues myself, it does not matter what I do I want to win and see that as a small part of my overall life. Never let a losing attitude into your head.

I think good sportsmanship is wanting to do your best and win...others see it different.

But my advice is to always rememeber that it is just a video game and being the best at a video game is not going to make you into a hero. Everyone loses at some point and it is natural to lose, but always strive to win.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anger Management Community Resources