Anger Management Community
Hm.
About This Community:

Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hm.

So my therapist said I was a silent walking time bomb..i quit visiting him cause he looked at me like he was trying to read my mind...most annoying thing ...i will admit I hold in alot..i know its not healthy.. then i get poked..ahaa no I didnt blow up yet...i argue with my bf sometimes.but then again he is the o.e that.calms me down..but still...im just afraid oneday its all going to come out...i just dont know when..classes make me twitch so thats not going to help..
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I know full well what its like to be a walking time bomb.  But you quit seeing a therapist because he was looking at you a certain way?  That is part of getting a diagnosis... maybe you misunderstood HOW he was looking at you.

Instead of reading your mind, perhaps he was looking at you with an amount of sympathy???

You mentioned, "I'm afraid that one day it is all going to come out"....  That is what you are looking for.  To get it all out and get it sorted out and put away in a healthy fashion.  Just repressing things is a sure fire way of having a blow out.  Take it from someone who knows.....
Blank
4173517_tn?1350602301
I am the same way I dont like to talk,about whats goin onin my head and I know its not good but I cant help it grew up in an abusive home so that is the reason I do that and I,have snapped and its not good when you do cause you have all,that pent up aggression and it seems to all come out at once and over nothin
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anger Management Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...