Anger Management Community
How can I deal with these "fits of rage"?
About This Community:

Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How can I deal with these "fits of rage"?

I have problems with uncontrollable fits of rage, that can be quite terrible. No one really have to do anything to really provoke them. I also deal with a great deal of paranoia, always think that people are against me or are planning to rid of me. I can ever just let anything go, everything always seems t be a big deal to me. My "fits of rage" are usually me screaming, yelling, crying, throwing objects, throwing threats at people, and just acting like a child trying anything to get my own way. they happen when something doesn't go as plan(go the way I expect it to), when I feel I'm being ignored, etc etc. How can I deal with these fits and possibly calm myself down before they happen? and another question, why do I act this way? Am I just immature?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1616455_tn?1308805586
Sorry for all the typos and other errors.
Blank
You'd be best to consult with a physician.  I am not that and won't offer any diagnosis.  It does sound as if you have a psychological disorder.  That is not a big deal if you address it.  Seeking professional help is key and is of the most importance.

For your health and for the health of those around you, please consult your primary care physician.
Blank
Tht sounds exactly like me once I threw a complete fit for no reason and destroyed half the things in my room. I even broke my wardrobe door but it was fixable easily.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anger Management Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...