Loosing control
I am 26 and I am a very angry person it doesnt take much for me to lose control, like I,was at walmart and my 2 year old son was being a little boy and almost ran into this guy, so I,told him sorry and,he just kept walkin and I,went off on,this guy for not sayin its ok or sayin,anythin at all I am,afraid that I,am goin to,seriously,hurt somone. Any,advice out there to help out
I suggest u talk to ur doctor take a class u can even look up techniques online at least u no u have a problem
I agree with the above poster.  It is time to see your doctor about this.

You need to remember that you cannot control other people.  It would have been real nice if this guy would have said, "no problem" but he didn't.  That too is no problem.  You apologized for your son and that was all that was necessary.

I know but I couldnt stop myself,once I,got angry and its not fair to my kids to see me get upset like that I grew up in an abusive home so I have alot of aggresion that is built up and,i bever know when its goin to show
I had one of my episodes last night and got really angery to the point that my wife and I didnt even sleep in,the same bed and I dont jnow exactly why I got mad I just did really bad and I,take,everythin out on her and my 3 kids and its not fair but I,have no where else to let loose on
i had alot of situations like that theres ways of getting ur point across firmly but still remaning in controll..for example a guy once asked me for a light i took out my lighter and even lit his cigg for him..he just walked away didnt say thanks or nothing..as he was walking away i said urwelcome..he turned around and said oh yaugh thanks...like he was somewhere else thinking about something...i read an article once they conducted an experament most people they intruduced themselves too didnt even remember the persons name right after the intraduction its because when u meet someone for the first time ur mind is busy judging that person ur looking him or her over deciding is this a good person?wow he has bad teeth..so keep that in mind when some one forgets to say sory or thank you..they may be busy in their minds and its not intensional..thats y i like the saying..BE WHERE YOUR AT WHEN YOU ARE THERE..best wishes...fred
Before considering a psychiatric diagnosis get a thorough medical work-up, specifically the hematocrit. A lowered hematocrit is absolutely positively a trigger for such anger. As well as any immune system disorder.  If this proves within normal limits the next step is an evaluation by an endochronologist. Only then would I consider a psychiatric consult.