Need advice
Im under an extreme amount of stress due to out financial situation right now. My wife is between jobs and ive done everything i can to support us on 1 income. We have 2 children 2 and 3 1/2. I went to anger management for a month (1-2 visits per week) until he figured out my insurance was not gonna pay. I couldn't afford $65/hr so I had to stop going. Idk if it's the stress or it's just me but I have lashed out several times in the past year. It's usually once the kids are in the bed so they don't know. But 2 weeks ago it got physical. Mostly on my part but out 3 1/2 yr old saw some of it. We have spent alot of time apart in the past 2 weeks and want to mend the fences but I want to be able to control myself. I don't care if it's medication or what. I just want my family to stay together. Any advice or criticism is appreciated.
well the first step is admitting that you have a problem and you have. Have you tried contacting one of your local churches? Many times the Pastor will do conseling with you for free.You can also call the mental health hot line. They can not turn you down. There should be one in your local phone book if you can not find one call your local hospital and they can get it for you,
My pastor is on Montana on a mission trip right now. But he was on the list of people to call. It's just gonna be uncomfortable because my personality when I get mad is totally opposite than if I'm calm.