Anger Management Community
Really i want help .....
About This Community:

Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Really i want help .....

My wife is Vietnams Americans and i am egyptian she's older than me . But my question is  we are have so many fights every day and after we are so calm we talk to each other's and we pass it as usual . I want to stop yelled at her i really love her so much and she's .. She don't like so many things at me like yelling and being amature .. Emotional..  she's so nice to me i love her so much and i want to be with her for the rest of my life .. Thank you Guys
Tags: marriage
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1696489_tn?1370825574
Aaawww!  You should re-post this under relationships forum: they are excellent at things like this!  Blessings - Blu
Blank
134578_tn?1383690151
It is sweet to hear that you know the problem and don't want to yell any more.  I'd say two things --

- It's normal to argue in relationships.  It is good to learn to argue fairly, however, so the argument can pass without permanent damage to the relationship.  Not raising one's voice is a great idea.

-  A couple who loves each other and wants to be together the rest of their life, who find themselves fighting several times a day, would be super candidates to talk to a couples' therapist.  The person could help them find patterns and habits and sensitivities and help them draw up rules for fighting, so nobody "hits below the belt."  It's workable and possible, and I think you should suggest it.
Blank
134578_tn?1383690151
ps -- Also, one thing to try right now is to tell her.  Tell her "I don't want to yell any more, I don't like myself to do it."  Just saying that will warm her heart.  Even if it is not something you can fix in one day.
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi and welcome. Sounds like a normal relationship. Yelling gets things off ones chest. Lets face it, people have different values and if yelling gets the frustration out and your in love then just continue but try not to push those buttons that get the fights started. Since you asked the question here then its your job now to smooth things out by not button pushing.
Blank
Thank you so much Annie for you comment i really appreciate
Blank
Thank you and i start to do this right away
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anger Management Community Resources