Anger Management Community
What do you do when you start threatening society in general?

Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.

I am so mad that I like take it out on our government the people who've worked for our government our reporters news stations and these unimportant people who irrationally judge me.  I came down with PTSD and ever since them I am more than mad at one person I can't believe america would allow this to happen?  I just usually vocalize it I never make plans or anything but I have harassed a couple of no bodys just because I felt like they needed to come to a realization of how negatively they have affected my life. One person had throat cancer, the other has anorexia, the other anorexia, and the other a crack head.  I feel so bad.
Sounds like you're in the right community.  Anger management is a whole approach; if you can find a good anger-management course or counselor also, it can be really helpful.  It helps with ways to handle anger (not just by raging) and also gives ways to manage the thoughts like thinking that one's anger has somehow affected people seriously (like you mention, with things like cancer, anorexia and drug issues).  Maybe your anger did hurt their feelings, but realistically it probably didn't cause those issues.  Good luck, every piece of work you do towards understanding your anger is important.  
You're never going to be able to "force" someone to coming around to your way of thinking.  It's just never going to happen.  And getting mad over it?  What's the use?

Conversations about controversial subjects will bring out the best and worst of everyone.  Regarding politics in general, never has society been so afflicted by such polarity.  It seems as if anyone who does not agree is either "hard core left wing liberal" or a "hard core right wing conservative" . Those are labels and all they do is cause more polarity.  

Attacking anyone is a giant no-no.

You may say something like, "I love the rain."  My reply to that might be, "Not me, I love the sun... it is so warm."  You then could reply, "The sun causes sun burns and skin cancer!  How can anyone like the sun?  If you want warm, why don't you go stick your face on the front burner on your stove?"....  Really, are we going to do something like this?  It is a matter of opinion and everyone is entitled to theirs.

Politics and religion.  The two subjects that can start a fight quicker than almost anything else.  Wars are fought over the two subjects, and they are simply matters of opinion.

Are you seeing someone about your PTSD diagnosis?  If you were professionally diagnosed, that individual can get you pointed in the right direction and would be able to come up with the best plan for managing your PTSD.