Wtf is wrong with me
I have a fiance and a son. I have serious anger issues, and flip out over anything and everything, even when there is no reason to be mad. I literally feel like all I do anymore is yell/flip out, or am constantly pissed off. I don't leave my house much, literally sit on my *** all day, and wish I wasn't like this anymore. I don't even clean now. I never use to be like this until I got pregnant. Once my son came I got postpartum hyperthyroidism but they killed my thyroid with radio active iodine. I don't know if that has anything to do with my mental issues. All I know is that I have always been an angry person since I can remember, but my flipping out these days is worse than ever before. I have gone to counseling many different times, and I have to say it never helped even though I really tried and was truthful with them. I'm scared I'm going to lose my family! I love my son and fiance more than anything and need to stop this anger. I really don't know what to do anymore, but know that if I don't change, I will lose the people who I love the most. What do I do? How do I stop!
Definitly try Anger Management. It worked for my ex, now I'm going to take it in prayers that he will take me back. I made mistakes, now it seems too late, so I well pray it helps you too. Also counselling really helps, to talk about things and have someone there to listen to tou.  :-)
I am the same way thats all I do is yell and flip out I am drivin the people closest to away because no matter what I do I am yellin and goin off on someone even if its not there fault and I really dont know how to control it
The first solution is admitting you have a problem. I am the same way. I explode over little things and get mad and say things I country mean. Sometimes this anger can be deprived from anxiety, depression or just plain anger. The second solution is finding a therapist/psychologist to evaluate you. Its not all what the movies portray. The want to know what you do who you are and the things that make you happy or upset in life. My psychologist has made my life easier. I was pushing my husband and family away. He gave me anti-depressants and anti-anxiety pills that have helped me be my true self and control my anger. :)
Meant say things I don't mean not country lol auto correct!
Not deprived but derived I swear auto correct is out to get me :)
I've gone to multiple therapists, and have not found any I feel that have helped me or that I fully felt comfortable with. They either agree with everything I say and don't tell me I'm in the wrong even if I clearly am... Or they just seem like they don't care about what I'm saying at all, like they are just there collecting a paycheck... It frustrated me, so I stopped going. Then the psychiatrist's kept misdiagnosing me and putting me on meds that completely messed me up or made everything worse. I was and still am genuinely wanting help with my problems, because lord knows I have a lot, but I feel like I keep crashing into dead ends when I reach out for the help. I feel skeptical from past experiences. I recently got a referral to my friends therapist that she swears by, so hopefully I can get into an appointment with them and find someone I feel comfortable with.
I don't belong to this forum, but this thread caught my eye....... if your thyroid was killed off with RAI, you should be on replacement medication.  Lack of adequate thyroid hormones can make your behavior be "whacky"...... If you're on medication, you may need an adjustment; if your aren't, you should be.

Get your levels checked asap........ TSH, Free T3 and Free T4.

You can check out the thyroid forum via the following link:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Thyroid-Disorders/show/73?controller=forums&action=show&id=73&camp=msc
I do take meds for thyroid replacement. I was on brand synthroid, but do to losing insurance, they changed me to generic. Once I got my insurance back, the company refused to switch me back to brand. I have noticed a change between how I feel on the 2 different brands, though I don't understand why because I figured they were the same thing. I might be going to see my old endocrinologist because I have been going down hill since I've been going to the new one. I do take the meds 6 days a week not 7 because my doctor said thats how i need to take it with my dose (112).I just don't see how my thyroid problem can make my mental so out of wack. I don't know anymore, I just wanna go back to normal.
Thanks for all the feedback, it's greatly appreciated
Your approach to this topic is unique and informative. I am writing an article for our school paper and this post has helped me. Thanks. garagebox verhuur

http://************.com/blog/archives/2010/12/04/6-steps-to-manage-anger/

STOP / GIVE YOURSELF SPACE / BREATH DEEPLY / ANALYZE / DEFINE THE PROBLEM / SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

God bless you for trying to change unacceptable behavior. There is a lot of help online, that you can access if you check out Anger Management Steps. All the best to you and your family.
What's missing is ************.