Anger Management Community
anger bf

Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.

anger bf

English isn't my first lang please try to understand ( thank you ) I am in a relationship right now and we been together 5 months. So my question is my bf every time he get mad or I am asking something to him he always getting mad at  and constantly swearing and calling me names which is I feel really bad about it. For example, I am watching  utube and the tv just simply lost the volume it self without my knowing and he said all his stuff always ruined if I am around and he constantly accusing me stuff that I didnt do and so on... What I am gonna do to explain it to him cause I tried all kinds of explanation to him but it didnt work. I am giving up soon but I do really love him But, I am scared of him. After he get mad at me he will say sorry like nothings happened. Should I give up on him? Anything I can do about his anger? One more thing, why my bf always biting his nails? is there something worng with him except his anger?

thank you.
I would see a counselor if one is available, not to fix your boyfriend's temper, but to see why you stay around and endure it.  You can't change his temper or his outbursts, only he can learn to control them, and it does not sound like he has any intention of trying to.  He certainly will not stop abusing you verbally if you stay and act as though it is all right.  It is not all right for one person to blame the other for things in a relationship, and to use words like "You always ruin my stuff."  If my husband said that to me, I would understand that his love for me was gone.  You are kidding yourself if you think this is love.
I second what Annie says.  This is emotional and verbal abuse--not love.  It will not get better unless he sees fit to change, and it doesn't seem like he sees any problem with it.  I would leave him and then seek counseling to find out why you endured it so you can make healthier decisions in the future by knowing the warning signs.  Good luck!
thank you so much AnnieBrooke.
thank you also thatquitegirl I appreciate it a lot. Now everything is clear enough.