Anger Management Community
anger issues
About This Community:

Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

anger issues

Why when I get angry my stomach starts to tighten up and my beathing gets intense a MN d my heart beats faster then usual
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Hi there.  Well, I'm actually glad you realize your physical symptoms of anger.  What happens before it gets to that point?  What does your body do?

I ask this because this is the key to controlling anger.  Many will offer those with anger issues a scale to help control their anger.  Part of that scale is identifying what they're body is doing, what they look like, how they feel.  You describe the top level of anger that might come right before you lose it and explode.  What comes before you get to that point???  Start to pay attention and then you will be able to recognize it coming and perhaps defuse the situation so it never goes to the level of anger in which your heart and stomach are involved.

good luck
Blank
Thanks for letting me know and I have been controling myself alot I try hard to make others happy being the fact that I have children but but when the pressure comes it be to much physically but I do control myself its just so hard
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anger Management Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank