Anger Management Community
angry for what?
About This Community:

Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

angry for what?

I wish I could control the reasons I get angry? the times I lose my temper are not called for. I feel now as i am heading to my 30's. I am losing my temper for even more trivial matters.. every one get angry. but shouldn't there be a valid reason for slamming things, and losing my mind? Am I crazy, or getting there? after my episodes I feel so stupid, for I should not have lost it that way, over nothing at all.. Help?
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
2030769_tn?1343651274
Are you sure it isn't for nothing at all?  I think I am finding that when I snap, alot of it is misplaced.  Like anger that was sparked in the past that I never dealt with, but at some point can no longer hold it in & it comes out at the wrong time.  Your not crazy, I think it just needs some looking into:)
Blank
well i do bottle lots of things.. from the past so you are accurate. but how do i deal with past anger. if i didn't deal with it then. how to deal with it now. thanks for your response.
Blank
I have a problem with holding my anger/frustration in. Then later on down the road when an argument happens it all comes out and we are fighting over something days or weeks ago and not the current issue. In the past week ive tried to express myself more with any issues I have with my wife.
Blank
If you are on any kind of birth control especially depo it causes this.  I was once a pretty calm and easy going person until I got on the depo shot and then I turned into a monster when I got angry and really didn't care who's feelings I hurt while I was in rage.   You might want to have that checked out if you u r. B/C causes changes in the seretoin levels that make women go crazy.
Blank
hi, meditation shows how to control anger. I have found interesting books on meditation here http://indikat.hubpages.com/hub/Top-10-List-of-Best-Meditation-Books. just see
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anger Management Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank