Anger Management Community
anything can happen and ill get upset
About This Community:

Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

anything can happen and ill get upset

Why do I get so mad about the littlest thing ?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It may be worth it to seek therapy to try to deduce an answer as I'm sure it's impeding your life to a degree.  Unfortunately, strangers on the internet know nothing about your past to piece things together.  
Blank
134578_tn?1383690151
I would guess you get mad because you can.  If there was a social penalty to pay, and if the penalty mattered to you enough, you would probably not get mad, or would have learned to control your anger.  If you are worried about this as a character trait, please see a counselor, as quiet recommends.  There are a lot of good anger-management techniques, but you gotta wanna.
Blank
Few thoughts for you to consider, during the process of anger: generally speaking there are aspects of resentment or blame or judgement or guilt that are involved. These are all factors that may well contribute to the anger itself. There is sometimes a belief and an expectation when other people are involved.

Regards,
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anger Management Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank