Anger Management Community
hey hey...what would u do?

Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.

hey hey...what would u do?

Hello all. Well today I got pretty upset at my boyfriend.  We've been together for 7 years . To get to the point.this morning I was making breakfast and was in a tube top type deal.but it just went around my boobs. I'm twenty one and have a three year boy and pregnant with a girl.twenty weeks to b exact.anyways my man's brother has the hots for me and he comes over while I'm sysndibf over the stove n that with no bra and shorts on. Well my boyfriend knew he was comming over and didn't tell me. I don't like being dressed like that around him expecislly knowing that he's attracted to me. I just feel like. My. Boyfriend don't care like he used to. But I got mad at him n chewed him out bcuz he could of gave be s heads up. Do u blame me??
Yes, I agree he should have told you.  Especially if he knew you would be uncomfortable.  But, he sounds very solid in your relationship and probably didn't worry about it.  He sounds like he trusts you and his brother.  Guys sometimes don't think about things like that.  You have to talk to them and tell them exactly how you feel, what you expect and what you want and don't want.  I they really do try but they aren't emotionally wired like we are sometimes.  Wish you the best!  Congrats early on the baby!