Anger Management Community
how do i control my anger??

Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.

how do i control my anger??

Im 22, have 2 kids and have real bad anger issues, when me and my partner argue it gets that heated that he packs his bags so i throw anything i can get my hands on at him and some times swing punches at him, i hate myself for it and im driving him away more and more everytime it happens. I need to get things under control but not sure how. Can anyone point me in the right direction or give me some ways to to control it???
Anger management.... If you don't do something about this soon, you will eventually hurt your children, I'm afraid.
I'm in the same situation, but the love of my life dumped me already. So now I an going to take Anger Management, praying and hoping he will take me back. I've never hurt my kids, not would I ever, but anger can take your life over and you ate going to be miserable, so definitly take an Anger Management course.
So sorry to hear that hun but it sounds like your going to take action to get him back and i hope he sees you have made the effort and got help to get your anger under control. No i have never hurt my kids and i wouldnt never in a million years even think of hurtin them. Im goin to enroll on an anger management course. Keep me posted on how u get on & good luck
The hurt might very well not be physical.  The emotional pain of watching what is going on in your life and how it affects them will take a toll.

I think you are on to something good with Anger Management.... it can help!

Good luck to you and it takes a big person to admit that there is an issue.  Help starts there and you've got that out of the way.  
Yes i can agree with you there, i saw it with my own parents and i know how it felt, we never argue when the children are around but i will get it sorted out before the day comes that they do see and hear stuff. Thanks for all your advice it really helps to put things into perspective. :)
That's a cool good trick, to only fight when the kids aren't in the house.....