Anger Management Community
husband

Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.

husband

My husband is the worlds biggest momma boy, and I ask him if he has a problem with me to talk to me about it and no anything that happens his damn mom.has to know and I'm 7 weeks pregnant and it pisses me off even more now and he doesn't understand why I get so mad....
This has been my experience.  I have been married a long time and have been a mom for a long time now.  I really think that his mom has years of his trust.  It is a relationship that has been solid for him and thank goodness they are close (the whole thing of they will treat their spouse like they treat their mother will come into play throughout your marriage).  You will find in time and when you start your own family this will deepen your relationship.  You to will become the person he trusts and goes to and it will only deepen in time.  Hang in there!  When you have your child (congrats!) you will always want your child to know you are the one person they can always count on because you love them nomatter what.  It doesn't change for his mom either.  The way she feels about him, will be the same way you feel for your own.  It never changes-the love is so very strong.  Hang in there!