Anger Management Community
i hate my sisters husband

Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.

i hate my sisters husband

i used to be very close to my sister, however since her husband nd i argued. I don't want anything to do with him. My blood boils everytime i think of him or that my sister is still married to him.

The guy is a complete waste of space. He was unemployed for 3 years nd still is. My sister worked until she was 8months pregnant. The guy is a qualified doctor. Who has ever had of a doctor being so damn lazy. When my sister gavr birth she wud ckean nd cook while he dissapeard everyday from morning until nite.

I agrued with him cuz of how he treats my sister. Am alot younger then them. Am 22yrs while he is 35 nd my sis is 34. I feel really bad about her situation. Nd i feel like i need a couple of guys to go beat the hell out of him.

Wat should i do?  i've been having severe anger issues when am near him. So i havn't gone to my sisters house in 2 years now.
Hi and welcome. I think it would be best for you to limit your communication with them as our own lives are stressful enough without taking on the affairs of someone else.
This is who she married and since his not beating her or other terrible things, better for all concerned to just stay away. Nothing will be accomplished only hightened anxiety and anger for you.
I see your point, i really do try to limit communication with them. But its difficult cuz my sister calls me evryday nd makes me feel bad that i don't come see my niece.
But why would she do this, i mean give an example of what she says that makes you feel bad. i learned along time ago to keep out of my families business. I used to speak to my twin sister with love and care for the last 20 years. My 20 year old nephew contacted my last year about some problems he was having and i tried to help and the whole thing blew up and now we dont speak anymore. It only takes a small thing to throw a family in to caos as deep under is the sibling rivelry that truly never leaves no matter what age we are. Best to leave well enough alone i learned the hard way.