Agina or pulled muscle?
Hey im 17 year old male and I have anxiety. I was playing intense basketball last night that had me doing some quick and rapid arm movements. Later after I got home about 20 to 30 minutes later, my left arm was extremely sore and burning pain from my shoulder down to my elbow and it was only my left arm. Kinda felt like i might of over extended it. And it kinda felt like the pain came from inside the arm. It feels like iv felt that same pain before but it worried me for some reason. I had no chest pain or shortness of breath or chest tightness and anything like that just that arm pain. And I was wondering could it be angina? I have no Fam history of heart problems and iv had an EKG done last year and results came back fine. This morning I woke up and I sti have a little bit of soreness and pain. Is this angina or simply a pulled muscle? Thank you!
Hi there!

This is unlikely to be angina and other possibilities such as muscle sprain, injuries around the shoulder joint, inflammations etc may need to be considered. You may like to get this evaluated by a primary care physician or a sports medicine specialist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!