Angina??

When I exert myself, get stressed or eat a large meal I get a burning sensation under my left breast.  Doesn’t seem to radiate anywhere else.  I am semi active as I do a lot of walking as a part of my job.  I am definitely not in great shape that much is certain.  I have been concerned about this sensation for about 5 years now.  In 2009 I had a Nuclear Stress Test and was told it was normal.  Fast forward to present day.  The same triggers exist so I decided to visit another Cardiologist and this time had two different tests.  The first one was yet another Nuclear Stress Test, the second an Echo.  The Nuclear Stress Test came back normal but the Echo revealed Mitral Valve Prolapse and Hypertensive Heart Disease.  Doc said “Come back every six months for a follow up” and shoed me out the door.  My question is, is my pain consistent with ischemia?  Which would contradict the Stress Test result correct?  If not ischemic, does the aforementioned Echo diagnosis explain my discomforts?  And would my discomfort by definition be considered Angina in nature?  I really don’t want to go to yet another Cardiologist…This is getting very old.  Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
From your post it appears that the pain on the left side which is aggravated by eating and stress is more likely to be gastritis or heart burn caused by hyperacidity in the stomach. And it is less likely to be angina. This is because your stress test has come normal. MVP or mitral valve prolapsed is a minor disorder of the mitral valve and may cause some chest discomfort. You need to check your blood pressure regularly and keep it in check to prevent further cardiac damage. Lifestyle modification, dietary control, regular exercise and distressing will go a long way to improve your health. Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck.
I'm not a health professional so take what I post with that in mind...
Stress tests are pretty accurate regarding arterial blockages.  Trust me, when you have a major or minor blockage, the stress test picks up on it.  

Regarding the Echo, words describing the mitral valve leakage is important, I have discovered.  Words like 'trivial, mild' and 'moderate' are almost a normal test.  Almost every one has some leakage.  If the word 'severe' describes your condition, that would certainly raise red flags.

If you smoke, I strongly urge to stop, that can cause chest discomfort, of course.  I'd urge you to lose weight if you need to, and check in with your doctor in six months.