Any one who can help
So long story short back in August my wife told me she was pregnant and about a week after i woke up with chest pains. A month after that i quit smoke cigs. Now lets break this down month by month.
August - Chest Pain / Seen in ER all normal and all test ekg negative
Septemebr - Chest and Arm pain / Seen in ER all test and EKG negative/ Also seen by PCP
October - Same thing once again seen by my PCP twice and EKG normal
November - Chest and Arm and Back and Neck pain/ Seen in the ER again told costochiondritis. Seen by my PCP he sent me for an echo anfter doing an EKG all negative and normal
December - Same
January - Chest pain arm pain back pain neck pain / Seen in ER EKG clear blood work clear and ct scan clear. Kept overnight in cardiac unit ekg every two hours and blood work ALL NEGATIVE
February - Seen a therapist and that didnt help much. Dr put me on zoloft and after a week of feeling nothing i stopped. Seen a cardiologist ekg and stress test clear
March - Son was born and still chest pains arm pains neck back
April - SAME
May (Present) Back on zoloft and told it takes a month or so to build up. I have chest pain arm pain back neck.
From the time of May till now my son had had a major operation me and my wife have marriage issues and my son has nanother surgery coming up for his spine. I have daily chest pain left right middle and sharp at time. I also have burning from throat to stomach at times and random dizzy spells or a feeling of falling. What is this and why can anyone help me out
Hi there!

With negative EKGs and stress test throughout, this is unlikely to be a cardiac issue. Possibilities that may need to be considered include GI infections, inflammations, GI motility issues/ spasms, chest wall inflammation, costochondritis, pleuritis, causes related to the respiratory tract, stress/ anxiety etc. I would suggest considering a detailed evaluation by an internist initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!