Could this be a heart attack
does these symptoms sound like a heart attack?
10 days ago i started hurting between both shoulder blades it has since moved to the middle  and upper back it feels like dull aching pain. because i was so worried about it i had a chest pain for a minute and a half. I went to the local clinic on wednesday i told the doctor it could be a heart attack he listened to my neck and chest then felt my back and said it feels like a back strain he gave me ibprophin and robaxin and that night i felt better when i went to sleep when i woke up the neck day it didnt start hurting until i was up and moving. I can lay on a heating pad and it helps. thursday i went to my family doctor and i told him i thought it was heart related and he listened to my heart and he said it was fine and to take the meds.friday and saturday i felt fine. and now i am hurting agian so i am laying on a heating pad and it seems to be helping.ps how long can pain and back pain from a heart attack last
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical valuation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms; though with the description this does not sound to be related to the heart. Likely possibilities include postural issues, neuro-muscular causes such as muscle sprain, nerve impingement, injuries to muscles/ ligaments etc. inflammations, referred pain from other regions such as the respiratory tract etc. I would suggest continuing with the management suggested by your doctor and if there does not seem to be any improvement in 1-2 weeks, you may seek a review with your treating doctor fur further evaluation and suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!