Dilemma/Family Dysfunction
I have quite the dilemma.  I have 14 stents and had a triple bypass 2 yrs ago.  Still have angina, totally related to family stress and dysfunction.  I live with and am dependent on my 35 yo daughter. My daughter hates my guts, evidenced by the way she treats me and tells at me, esp if I have to ask for help, like getting to md appt.  Now my 9yo grandson totally disrespects me all the time too.   The stress makes my angina worse and my life miserable.   I feel punished, abandoned in time if need.  Anybody relate?
I'm sorry, but I can't relate.

What I AM though is horrified that you are having to live with a daughter that treats you this way.

For the sake of your health, to say nothing about your MENTAL health, you absolutely have to get the hell out of that house!

Perhaps your daughter has not reached a low enough point (YET) to physically abuse you, but what she IS doing is still a form of elder abuse. I don't believe this is a safe environment for you at all.

I don't know who you need to call, and I apologize for that, but if you call your local hospital physcian referral service and tell them what your living conditions are, I'm sure THEY will have the information you need. Someone needs to know that you do not feel safe there and they can set the wheels in motion to get you out of there.

Shame on your daughter.

You must gather up every ounce of strength and courage you can and do this for yourself. Do you have anyone to support you? A friend or relative who can help make this happen? If so, call on them now for help.

And before you get out of there, if your daughter lays so much as one hand on you in anger or violence, call 911 immediately.

I am so sorry this is happening to you, but there is a way out. Don't quit until you find it.
I wish you the peace and love and support you deserve
Greenlydia