Angina Community
Dull Chest Pain
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dull Chest Pain

Lately I have been having dull chest pain(for say 2-3 weeks).  It feels like it is where my heart is, and is occasionally accompanied with a sensation in my left elbow.  I would actually call it discomfort and not pain, as it doesn't really hurt, it just bothers me a bit.  It never gets sharp or anything like that, just a fairly constant discomfort.  

For a little background knowledge, I am a 19 year old male.  I am currently on zoloft for anxiety and panic, and have been for 6 months or so.  I had my first major panic attack in months about a week ago, and since then the discomfort has seemed more noticeable, though I did feel it before the panic attack.  I'm starting to think that worrying about the discomfort is what brought on the attack in the first place.  

I have a physical scheduled for early next week and will bring this up with my doctor, but I just thought I would ask for some advice.  Thanks.