Feeling of pressure, fullness in the left upper side of my chest.
I've had this felling of pressure and fullness In the left side of my chest for about a week now, I have trouble getting to sleep as of right now, I can't get to sleep because of that awkward feeling on my chest, I don't feel any other pain on any other part of my body except that feeling of pressure, during the day I'm okay its when I'm about to sleep when I start feeling this, Im scared that in any moment I can get a Heart Attack and then I start panicking, I get that feeling of cold sweat and dizziness But i'm not sure if I'm the one causing that and I find it easy to calm myself down I just stand up get a glass of water I sit down I start inhaling and exhaling slowly and suddenly everything its gone except that feeling in my chest.  
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include cardiovascular related causes, caused related to the respiratory tract, GI related issues, neuro-muscular causes, causes related to the chest wall etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist acre may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!