HELP?????!?!
I have had constant chest pain for a little over a month now, with a bad cough with phlegm. I went to the ER almost 3 weeks ago and they did some blood test, and EKG, and an x-ray. However, they said they found nothing...but on my discharge papers, they claimed it to be Pleurisy. They prescribed me, an albuterol inhaler, amoxicillin, and tramadol for the pain... Here I am 3 week later, chest pain is worse..it's constant but sharp when I breathe in, my cough is still around and still coughing up phlegm.. I have a constant headache, I'm lightheaded, dizzy, weak, and just completely out of it. Can someone please help me? The drs in my hometown are terrible and they have almost killed quite a few people I know because of misdiagnosing or not diagnosing anything at all, and saying it's just nothing. I'd appreciate any help I can get!!
Hi there!

The symptoms are likely to be due to a respiratory tract cause such as infections inflammations etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a pulmonologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!