I'm 18 and worried about Congestive Heart Failure ,
I'm 18 and worried about Congestive Heart Failure , shortness of breath for the past 40 days?

it all started with me getting this type of ( panic attack ) 40 days ago while i was lying on my bed getting ready to fall asleep when i realized i wasnt breathing well and got up to go to the hospital ( 5 am ) i stopped the vehicle and got out gasping for air and started getting numb everywhere like a feeling of ants in my head, stomach, and my hands were paralyzed but i somehow managed to call my father using my index fingers, so he can come and pick me up, when i arrived at the hospital , they checked me up and said nothing was wrong. for the next weeks all i have been doing was trying to figure out whats wrong i took a chest x-ray , electrocardiography test ,blood test , stethoscope , and all four of them gave perfectly fine results to my health . but the breathlessness is still there . please help me this is urgent and no one seems to care ( family, friends etc. ) they think im exaggerating. Symptoms- shortness of breath , abdomen bloating when i breathe in ( sometimes ) , weird noises in my heart and lung area , somewhat like the noises your stomach makes, weird and deep cough that i've had for a month now but the thing about it is that , it's a desirable cough like whenever i want to cough i do , not by force if you know what i mean and thats when the deep and weird feeling in the cough comes.

i've been smoking 7-12 ciggarettes a day for the past 3 years and a half , ive been smoke free for almost 4 weeks now due to obvious reasons

PS : the panic attack happened exactly 4 days after a long dentist appointment for 2 root canals and his work was kinda messy he didnt use the rubber mask for my face
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include panic attack, anxiety, causes related to the respiratory tract such as asthma etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Thank you very much for your reply , but do you think it is serious?