Angina Community
Left arm pain, full stomach feeling

WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.

Left arm pain, full stomach feeling

I'm 21 years old and I have been having a dull aching pain from my left collar bone area to the front of my left shoulder for about 3 months off and on. I normally awaken in the night with this feeling and my stomach feels very full when I get this pain in my arm. Occasionally the pain will radiate up the side of my neck and into my lower jaw. I have not injured my shoulder or neck and nothing I do seems to trigger this pain... very random. I had similar pain in my arm when right before I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism... any connection or coincidence??? I am also worried that it may be heart related but any exertion does not seem to trigger the pain or make it worse. I've heard that excessive thyroid doses can cause angina??? I've not been able to get any answer from doctors.
Hey i read your post.....you may want to log onto ehealthmd.com and type in hypothyroidism/angina and i think you will get the answers that you may be looking for ..it is a pretty common occurance and definately the two can be related...sometimes we have to all do our own research and then telling the docs what we have found to stay proactive with our bodies...hope this was helpful.....