Angina Community
Similarities Ramipril to Lisinopril

WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.

Similarities Ramipril to Lisinopril

was on Ramipril for years and got switched to Telmisartan which di not agree with me at all chest pain sweating terribly have switched back to the Ramipril the problem is im in the middle of Oman dessert and have only 3 DAys left of the Ramipril i can get Lisinopril from what i read is similar should i take these until i can get outot see my family doctor?
Hi there!

Though the two belong to the same class of medication, these are not the same and have different metabolic profile and half life, essentially meaning different contraindications and dosage. It would be best to consult a local doctor for a prescription of the best suitable medication.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!