Angina Community
Sore left arm

WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.

Sore left arm

I been having a dull ache in my left arm with some tingling that comes and goes, most notable when I'm stressed at work. I had a thalium stress test last July which was normal. I don't have any chest pain or discomfort.
I'm hoping it's just stress, I ran a few miles each week and don't expience any discomfort in my arm when running.

Please advise, I'm a worrier, also I'm a 58 year old male.
The main thing is if you feel any even slight chest pressure or shortness of breath with this you need to head to the E,R, immediately ...there are obviously other symptoms to be concerned about if thinking this is heart related as in jaw pain or the feeling that you may have a toothache, sweating, dizziness, etc.  The thing is Gerbowman is if you ar concerned that it may be heart related i would just for the sake of safety go let a doc take a peek at you because this is nothing to play around with or try to explain it away.  If someone were having a heart attack you have to remember that the symptoms may very well come and go and may not happen during activity because you had a thalium done last year has absolutely nothing to do with what is happening to you now.  Stress would not necessarily cause dull aching in your left arm w. tingling....yes it could be something like a sciatic nerve acting up or other muscular issues but when you are a male and this is popping up seriously you should be seen sooner rather than later.  You don't want something to happen to you when you will be unable to call for help....why not set your mind at ease because that is priceless.  If you are still having the symptoms now if it were my body i would head to a doctor...good  luck with this and let us know.....
Hi Cindy,

What's really odd is my symptoms come and go, no issues all weekend and then a  sore arm  and tingling again all today.

I did run a couple of times over the weekend and also carries 31 bundles of sod without any problem. My HDL is 60 and my LDL is 101 any ideas?