angina or heart attack?
Three years ago I had a heart attack. Recently I was in the ER. They hookede up to am EKG machine and was told I will was told I was having a heart attack.y sister was there with me
The doctors gave me three all pills to put under my tounge. They kept over night. Took blood and placed me on a heart monitor, and ran many more test. I have two valves instead of three
I'm still having chest pains. Although they discharged me from the hospital
How are you? It is good that you were able to go to the ER while a heart attack was evolving. If there is a problem with the valves, further evaluation may be indicated.  There are several studies which show that heart attack patients may still suffer severe, life-threatening events over the next several years, even if they appear healthy and well. ( http://www.news-medical.net/news/2008/11/10/42666.aspx)
If this is the case, it is best that you discuss the management plan with your doctors, take the medicines as prescribed and have regular follow-up with them. A healthy lifestyle, proper diet and regular exercise may be very helpful. Take care and do keep us posted.