cad
Can cad be found in a male as young as 24 I have eating pretty cruddy except the last year I smoked for awhile then quit I now have rbbb and usually short of breath I have like six lesions on my brain and was recently diagnosed with ms. Now the more I sit back and think about what's going on it seems as if I think I have cad. After I eat a decent meal no matter what it is as long as its of decent size it gives me a pain in my chest like someone is pressing there finger into my chest it'll move here and there and last for about forty min after I eat the thing is it'll move place to place. I've had a few ekgs but never when I ate.
Hi there!

Though CAD is possible at the age of 24 years, the diagnosis is highly unlikely in the age group. More likely possibilities include GERD, gastritis, stress/ anxiety, GI spasms/ motility issues, neuro-muscular causes, causes related to the respiratory tract etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist acre may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!