chest pain
Why do I sometimes suddenly get chest pain,always on the right hand side,and above the breast bone? Then my heart starts beating out of control ? It is even sore when I slightly press with my hand on the said spot?
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections/ inflammations related to the GI tract, respiratory tract, chest wall, GI motility issues, cardiac arrhythmias, referred pain from other regions etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Your doctor called I have right sided chest pain in one spot right next to my sternum and in between the ribs on the right side and it happens if I eat something sweet sometimes if I waited far too long in between meals it bothers me sometimes it doesn't bother me at all for days and days days but I've had this for 2 to 4 years and then sometimes it happens when I sing and it starts to bother me