Angina Community
dull ache between shoulder blades
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

dull ache between shoulder blades

i got diagnosed with svt last week,and today i felt well enogh to do some light housework,now ive got a dull ache between my shoulder blades is this related?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1137980_tn?1281289046
Not unless there are other symtoms (symptoms) with it.  I also had SVT and got it taken care of w. an ablation but pains between your shoulder blades could just be muscular.  With SVT that is not one of the symtoms (symptoms).  However if you start feeling nauseated, fatigued, short of breath w. pressure in your chest or pain the in facial area along with that pain you need to seriously call the doc immediately. My bet however is on the muscle area especially if you have someone take their fingers and press between the blades in the area where you are having these pains and it hurts you can bet its muscle or nerves...good luck....
Blank
1124887_tn?1313758491
As Cindy were saying - this is probably muscular pain. Maybe you're a bit stressed or anxious due to the SVT diagnosis? When you start to use your muscles again, they can get tense and painful. Cardiac related pain rarely/never origin between the shoulder blades.

SVT is annoying and very frightening - but it's treatable and almost never life threatening. I assume the doctor prescribed some medications?

Take care, exercise when you feel well enough, and keep in touch with your doctor. If the symptoms get worse, and you experience SOB, dizziness or similar, call your doctor immediately.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Angina Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...