heart attack after 8 year of Bypass Surgery
Sir,
Iam from Pakistan My father has problem of heart since 15 years but they do their bypass surgery in 2004 by the Help of God they pass their 8 years so healthy and active and do their time to business in this period .but before one week they feel pain of back side and when we go their heart attack than he check their Trop I level is 3.39 and by the reference their reference kit level is 0.3 is nagtaive an 0.3 is positive . So the report is possitive so doctor recommand us CT ANGOGRAPHY So they first say some enjactions for thin blood twice a day and after it we scan this test .
Whats your point of view this level is dang ours or what we do.
Hi there!

Well yes, with significantly elevated Trop I levels, this is likely to have been a heart attack and the patency of the blood vessels supplying the heart, including the vascular grafts, would need to be checked with an angiography and if a block is found, it would need to be dealt with accordingly. Blood thinners such as heparin are usually recommended as a part of management of myocardial infarction (heart attack) for improved prognosis. I would suggest discussing the situation, the suggested management plan and the expected prognosis in detail with his treating cardiologist.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!