Angina Community
i don't know if it's angina or gas or what

WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.

i have been having a few chest pains in center of teh chest. I realize though that I have been a bit constipated and have had some gas. i'm not sur eif it's due to that or if it's angina.. i'm 25, i work out, eat healthy, do not smoke, no heart problems..should i be worried
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? What other symptoms are present Can you elaborate on the character of your chest pain? Aside from cardiac issues, chest discomfort include musculoskeletal or pulmonary issues and gastrointestinal conditions like heartburn. If this persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation and to rule out cardiac issues. A referral to a gastroenterologist may  help.  Increased fluid and fiber intake may also help with the constipation. Take care and do keep us posted.