Animal Health - General Expert Forum
maybe gettin a new kitten in 2 hours PLS READ

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

My lil gray cat died in JAN of this year. I was absolutly devasted. I watched him struggle to breath and mak horrible sounds but i layed there with and didnt cry or anything (didnt want to upset him) and just petted him and told him it was alright  to go..then brokedown once he went...now he had his lil brother cat since the day he was born never seperated. I got them from an abandoned house. His brother now is acting totally different. Hes always wanting affection( he was more of the would rather be by his brother cat then being pet by a human) and hes ALWAYS crying. I dont know what to do and feel so bad. I'm thinking he needs a younger friend ( i have a 3rd but he is 10 and only like to play with him for like 1 minute). I wish i could just talk cat and know what he wants and why he crys so much. I dont want to get another cat for him and then it be a mistake and him still be so sad all the time. He just seems really lonley hes been chasin his tail and doing other really weird stuff that i think means he is bored stiff and wants a friend. Any suggestions on what to do or how to tell if you cat wants another cat? I'm going to look at one at 2 today that in two hours so anyone one here please help!
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Sure, a second cat is often very good for a solo cat.