Animal Health - General Expert Forum
A little bump in my dog's crotch
About This Forum:

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

A little bump in my dog's crotch

My mom told me the last day that my dog has something in his crotch, today i kinda touch him and is like a little ball, is not that big, i touch the other side of my dog to look for the same little ball and there is nothing there. Looks like the bump does not hurt him cuz when i touch it seems that he was ok with it. there is no anomaly in his skin in that area, the bump feels firm, like 1cm diameter. and i dont know if i am exaggerating but i kinda also notice that he walks funny... whit his "legs" kind of very open.
Type of Animal
:  
Dog
Age of Animal
:  
Sex of Animal
:  
Male
Breed of Animal
:  
Chihuahua
Last date your pet was examined by a vet?
:  
May 28, 2010
City
:  
Torreon
State/Province
:  
Coahuila
Country
:  
Mexico