Animal Health - General Expert Forum
Baby Asprin

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Baby Asprin
Bailey my dog hurt her foot. I'm pretty sure she got stung by a bee.  I saw a stinger coming out of her foot and tried to take it out.  She did it herself.  it's a little swollen and she started walking with a limp.  this was a couple of hours ago.  She seems to be doing better. but I wanted to see if I could give her some baby aspirin for her pain.  she weighs 10 pounds. if I can, how much do I give her?
It is best not to give aspirin to dogs.  if this does not resolve in a day or so a veterinarian can help with medical treatment.