Animal Health - General Expert Forum
Bleeding

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Bleeding

My cat is 2-3 years old and is a girl..she does play with my other cat who is a boy....the girl one got spaid but the boy didnt...the doctor that spaid and declawed my cat i didnt think was that good because i had to pull my cats stitches out from her paw when they were supposed to be dissolvable...about 2 weeks ago my mom noticed a red wet spot on the bathroom floor we didnt no what it was from....today i gave my cat a bath and she looked like she was going to the bathroom but she didnt but some red stuff came out....then she went downstairs and did the same thing...when i pick her up she growls and the red stuff drips out.....she seems like she has been really cranky the past year or so...please tell me whats wrong
Type of Animal
:  
Cat
Age of Animal
:  
2-3 years
Sex of Animal
:  
Female
Breed of Animal
:  
Not sure...black,brown,and gray
Last date your pet was examined by a vet?
:  
April 10, 2007
City
:  
Black earth
State/Province
:  
Wisconsin
Avatar_dr_f_tn
If the blood is in her urine, she has a urinary tract infection which your vet can help to resolve
Dr Carol Osborne, DVM