Animal Health - General Expert Forum
Cat sneezing and coughing

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Cat sneezing and coughing
RA1
I live in an apartment. Outisde the apartment we take care of stray cats. One of the stray started to cough and sneeze today. Her eyes are somewhat watery and nose is watery. Is this Rhinotracheitis? I called the vet, but the vet is ill. They are going to call me back tomorrow.
Your cats runny eyes and sneezing may very well be associated with Feline Upper Respiratory Complex which is usually associated with the viruses contained in the cat annual vaccination series offered by veterinarians.

Seeing your vet and being sure your cat is up to date on shots would be a wise choice.
Dr Carol Osborne, DVM